CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

I look Good!







Which Twilight novel character are you?




You're Bella Swan - You are intelligent and kind but not quite sure what you want out of life yet. You have a feeling there's something more out there for you. You're attracted to those who are real and avoid the fake. Sometimes you're a bit accident prone, but your true friends will always be loyal to you and come to your aid when you need it.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code



In reality I am shaped like a skittle (small and round) with strawberry hair. But maybe I should go for this new look.

4 comments:

Emma Jo said...

How funny, I was Bella too. Does that mean that we also smell really good to vampires?

zippity-do-da said...

If my vampire looks like Edward- I don't mind.

Science Teacher Mommy said...

No! It means that Bella is the only female character with any depth (if you can call it that!) in three books! Who else are you going to be?

Sorry, zippity do dah, I'm a little snarky about the Twilight phenomenon these days. They are entertaining, sure, but with all the GREAT reads out there, Eclipse has made its way into everybody's blogs and comments over the past six weeks. Even Harry Potter didn't get such a head nod in my circle o' friends.

I'm not sure how comfortable I am with us all obsessing so much over a lovesick teenager and her entourage of tortured monsters. Oh, and I'm jealous of Stephanie Meyer who thought up a very clever plot, or at least a clever twist on an old plot, and has managed to make a million bucks on rather weak writing. Like I said, I'm a little grouchy about this lately.

katblat said...

WOW!! I am Edward Cullen! And yes, my darling, you smell wonderful!! Simply DDDDIVINE!! *purr*

*tee-hee*

Ok...now I am feeling a little gender confused. Where's the book for THAT?? *wicked snicker*