CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 30, 2007

And so it begins....


Life has officially began again. Being educators; your world revolves around the school year. Now with both Papa and Incognito in school, we are busy. I really didn't think he would enjoy school so much. I expected a battle every day. No frown in sight. This kid just loves being BIG! Supernan is not very impressed with being left each day- but loves to have brother home; on the bus no less. It's a bit difficult for mom.
Since he's in a Spanish program, all the paperwork is in Spanish. He was so sad that he didn't get a star on his folder because I didn't sign it- but I didn't know that I was supposed to sign it because I can't read Spanish! I guess it's official: I must learn Spanish. I know you are saying, Duh- the rest of your family speaks Spanish- it's about time you learn it too. Well I didn't know when we signed up for Pre-K that I was going to school too. Yet here I am studying Spanish daily. We are all ready to expand our brains.

5 comments:

Science Teacher Mommy said...

Sweet pics. Your last post made me dizzy.

Sadie Lou said...

aaww he looks so cute at school and with his teacher. tell him hi and hes cool for me, okay! and hey we can learn spanish together because i am taking a spanish class this year. i know how to have a conversation with someone already, can't wait to show shane! so we can learn it together. oh my gosh becky, i am a little hyper! but if we learn it together then i guesst that means you have to go to school with and go to my classes with me and do my homework with me (for me haha) We are so school buddies!!! lol :)

zippity-do-da said...

I would love to be your school buddy- but not in Jr. High. Once was enough- believe me.

Abby said...

So many update to your blog--I need to go get the popcorn! I do so enjoy your blog. I am freaking out that L is turning one--freaking out. Thank you for the Cure, btw. And good luck with that Spanish!
hmmm...wouldn't you love to walk back into jr. high or high school for a day with your adult knowledge and confidence? I've had dreams about it [me and john mayer] and it's so liberating to be in that setting--and know none of it matters, at least not like you thought it did at the time.

Emma Jo said...

Muy bien Lexita.