CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 22, 2007

She's One!

Twelve months ago, at 12:30 Saturday Morning, September 23, Our little Lucy was born. I can't believe that my baby is so big. We didn't really think we were ready for the third child, and a girl at that. Yet life is so much better with you in it, Lu. Your brothers both completely adore you. Everything from your smiles to spit up fascinates them. We love to watch you discover the world around you- even if that means that you're less anxious for us to hold you. It is just so much fun to make you laugh. Your first year has gone by much too quickly; but we're so excited to see what you do next! We love you Lulu!

9 comments:

JJ said...

Happy Birthday Little Lulu! I'm so grateful that I had the opportunity to meet you recently and see what a beautiful and sweet little girl you are. Your parents are so lucky! Have a great first birthday!

Emma Jo said...

What a doll...I hate that we are missing all of those changes. Beautiful, Happy Birthday little girl!

1tiredmama said...

She is adorable. I hope she had a great first birthday. They grow so fast don't they?

boandheidi said...

I love the slide show. She is so beautiful! Congrats on the first Birthday!!!

Science Teacher Mommy said...

So cute.

Science Teacher Mommy said...

PS Totally unrelated to your post. I have created an account through the website you directed me to, but I'm having a hard time loading music. Can it only be done by browsing through other users or searching free music on the Internet? Is there any way to download my iTunes music? Sorry to be so technologically talented.

vk said...

Lexie,

What a doll baby! Distance just stinks on so many levels. I can tell that you are a great mother. I always knew that you would be. Thanks for sharing ( andin such a fun and charming way) your little family with me! Love you always,
Auntie V

Jeri said...

She is so cute. I loved seeing all of the pictures of her first year. I am glad you told me about your blog.

Abby said...

Wow--what a happy post! Happy birthday little Lu, whose life is passing me by...sniff. What a beautiful girl!