CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 17, 2007

Anybody Out There?

I realize that my blog has only existed for 24 hours- but come on people! Am I writing for my own amusement? We are not amused. I had hoped to wake this morning, log on, and find that I have a host of admirers, well wishers, and sympathizers. And what did I find? The same that was there when I went to bed. Pathetic. I think I'll delete the whole thing. I need comments fast or so help me....I'll do something drastic...maybe I'll eat cake for breakfast. Yeah. That'll show all you nonresposive, self-involved, "I've got a life" ers. Cake will fix everything.

3 comments:

Sadie Lou said...

i comment on my blog, i love you!

Stephanie said...

Very cute blog!! Welcome to the blogging world...watch out...its addictive!

Stephanie said...

I don't think it'll connect you to my blog but our site is www.cryertrim.blogspot.com