CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 16, 2007

My Little Lady Lou


I have been so very blessed. My boys make me laugh till I cry. They are silly and smart and dangerously curious. My little girl is just breathtaking. How is it that she can be so sweet. I think she has cast a spell over us all. Even the rowdy ones are thrilled by her every squeak. They have even taught her to growl. Yes, my little lovely will let loose a guttural growl completely at odds with her visage. When ever she smiles (approximately 176 times a day) I am reminded that life is a wonderful thing.

2 comments:

Sadie Lou said...

SHE IS SO ADORABLE!!!!! TIMES 100:)

zippity-do-da said...

I am editing this post to let all know that my angel baby has morphed into wild woman. All of a sudden she crawls, cries and attacks me with a ferosity that is frightenung. remind me to enjoy them more before they're mobile!