CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 16, 2007

The Vacation is officially OVER!

So I just unpacked the last suitcase. Yes, we have now been home from our 3week tour of the United States (or maybe just New Mexico, Colorado, Utah, and Idaho- that's most...) for 3 weeks. I don't think the trip ends until all the baggage is stowed away. So our trip really lasted a month and a half. Not bad. Some moms are organized people who enjoy clean clothes and are even able to locate what they are looking for. I find that I crave the excitement of never knowing where anything is; of creating new outfits based on what is currently not on the floor. It narrows your options and keeps the adrenaline flowing when you're ten minutes late to church and only 1/4 of you are dressed. This form of organization is something I like to call "manic managing". We all have moments- mine just last a lifetime, or until all the clothes are clean and folded.

2 comments:

Sadie Lou said...

I LOVE WHEN I COME HOME FROM A TRIP I CAN GET BACK INTO MY REGULAR ROUTINE AND DOING WHAT I WANT TO DO!

Emma Jo said...

Welcome to the World Wide Web Bayles Bunch. So happy to see you here!