CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Sniff, Cough, Blow- repeat.

We are all sick. It started with one and then it went down like dominoes. I'm not sure what to call it- maybe just the just leave me here to rot virus. I can't even muster up the energy to take us to the doctor. So I have to diagnose myself. Symptoms are: fever, cough, runny nose, sinus pressure, ear aches, body aches, irritability, loss of appetite, sour throat, excess mucus, lethargy, and overall bad attitude. I think that covers it. We are treating with vapor rub (on feet too!), Ibuprofen, saline, triaminic, orange juice, Diego, peppermint tea, and Leave it to Beaver. So far only one recovery. Seth was able to come through to the other side and even went to school today, after a full 6 days of sickness. So I figure we have another three weeks to go before we can all face the day snot free. So far 2008 makes my head hurt.

11 comments:

Susanna said...

Oh man! You're a champ. Your family is so dang cute! yeah! I love you. Feel better and kiss all your little ones for me.

*Jennifer* said...

So- should we all go buy sock in kleenex? hope you guys get to feeling better soon!

*Jennifer* said...

I guess that should be STOCK! and i don't think i can edit my comment!

Abby said...

Bless your little hearts! Moms cannot get sick--the world stops, does it not? Are you suddenly aware of all you are able to get done when you're not sick? I wish you health, health, and more health! And if I lived closer I would bring homemade chicken noodle soup and leave it 50 yards from your door so I don't catch the crud...wait, that came out selfish somehow.

Emma Jo said...

Bless you bless you bless you...hang in there...hopefully you are all better now (it's taken me a while to catch up on the blog thing.)

JJ said...

How on earth did this illness travel over the internet? I hope you feel better soon.

Nic said...

I am scared to write anyone. I think it is traveling via email. Love you!

Science Teacher Mommy said...

With a family of five, REPEAT is the key word. Someone here has (at least) had the sniffles since November.

boandheidi said...

I hope you all start feeling better soon!

TD said...

We only have one with a cough. I am sure it will travel through the family. Get better soon.

Jeri said...

Even though you don't feel like going to the doctor, you might want to call him. The flu has been going around like crazy. Maybe some of you can still take tamaflu and feel better faster.

Hope you feel better soon.