CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 14, 2008

I have a disease!

I don't know how I got it. I was so careful, avoiding any contamination from anyone else who had it. I washed my hands after even coming into contact with the idea. I even was on a strict daily treatment. And I still caught the disease. I am now a Grey's Anatomy junkie. I am addicted. I thought not having a television would keep me from it- but no- thanks to the blasted collection of the series that you can buy (or borrow from a friend in my case) I'm hooked. I can't even watch just one episode at a time. I watch the entire season! Now the other symptoms are becoming apparent: the bags under my eyes from staying up all night watching, the ever increasing feeling that I know and understand the practice of medicine and surgery, the haunting feeling that my new friends are around me all the time (fictional characters do not exist!), and the intense desire to lock my children away so that I can watch more without corrupting their young minds. Help me! I'm so very sick. I'm currently lost in the middle of season 3. There is a long road of healing in store for me.

7 comments:

Science Teacher Mommy said...

Ugh. . .

Now, if you are looking for a show to get hooked on:

L O S T or Life.

Unfortunately, they are on at the same time on the same night . . .

Emma Jo said...

Goo! You purged entries and now I have to catch up...adorable pictures, can't say I've ever watched Grey's Anatomy but I have seen the episode with the wedding called off and the Asian chick cutting her dress off in relief. Looks like the kind of show I could get hooked on...maybe I should keep my distance, I don't need one more thing to get behind on. Watch on sis.

Abby said...

You are funny (and so is your illnness. We all need more friends, right? The other day I found myself imagining a conversation between myself and the gals from E! News...don't ask.) Anyway, that picture of L is adorable and very--VERY Scharman!

Sabs said...

ha ha:) Sweet TV addictions:) Idol started last night....there goes all my tues and wed nights!

1tiredmama said...

I am a Grey's addict as well! Welcome to the club (I guess).

Susanna said...

Hi Alexa! I found you. Well... Cyndi found me and then told me where to find you. I love your little family and I love you!!! And don't worry. Your addiction could be worse, I'm currently addicted to the Real Orange County Housewives... Sick! I know, but I can't help it. But TV aside, we have some MAJOR catching up to do. But never fear, Cyndi gave me your phone number... Expect to hear from me soon!

Kara said...

Happy to say that I purged myself of that addiction. The good thing is that once you know what's going on, you can watch like 5 minutes of it every 2 months and get completely caught up!