CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Count my Blessings

Why do we need a special day to give thanks? I love a day committed to food with friends and family; but why can that not be every day? Why should we feel the need to rush around in a baking frenzy to be thankful for our daily blessings?

I feel overwhelmed with blessings. It will take much more than one day for me to count them all. I plan on spending the next year or so.



Just some cuties I found outside on Thanksgiving day.

9 comments:

Emma Jo said...

Oh it hurts! I missed the real deal pumpkin chiffon pie and all those cute faces (but not necessarily in that order.)

vk said...

What fun you are having and what wonderful memories for those darling little kids. I miss everyone.

Love,
Aunt V

boandheidi said...

What cute pics of the kids! You are such a good example to me to always be thankful.

anonymousloveletters@gmail.com said...

A letter here for you?

Sadie Lou said...

aaww! they are so adorable, i am so proud to say i am related in blood stream to them! they got all their cutness from me! jk:D
and you got a comment from that anonymous love letters thing too! that was one of my comments too! it is kinda weird, i wonder who does it? another mystery in sadies world! :)

Science Teacher Mommy said...

Hey slacker. :) I tagged you like a week and a half ago.

TD said...

It is fun to see what you are up to with your family. I finally have a blog. Come and visit.
www.duncancenter.com

Science Teacher Mommy said...

Um? Where are you?

Nic said...

Lexi- I just wanted to say Hi. You kids are so cute. I hope you have a great Christmas. I love you! Go to Jadeburke.com