CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

We are still kickin'


If you are still checking- then you must love me awhole lot, (or you have a bit too much extra time). I have given up on blogging, though I still enjoy checking others. It took me 10 min just to sign in; I had forgotten my password. I figured that Sadie- cute as she is- might appreciate a break from holding that position over the grocery cart and being the first thing anyone sees on my blog.
So here we are in 2009. The Bayles Bunch are expanding (baby girl due in April) and happy. We don't have much to tell except that we are pretty blessed. Maybe that is why I don't blog anymore; there is not much I feel I can add to the big, wide, blogosphere. We get through the days and count each smile and snicker and nap as the blessings they are.
If I do start to blog again- I will start all over. You will see an new and improved site, complete with pictures and stolen creativity. My very wise sister-in-law reminded me the other day that there are people around us (outside of our all consuming daily bubble) who love us and need us. Sometimes it's just easier to shut everything else out but what is wiggling and screaming right in front of me. I take great comfort in knowing there are angels out there who go through the same days as I do and that every once in a while we can connect and give a spark that will help us through until the next once in a while. Thank you for that.

10 comments:

The Titmi said...

Its easy to keep up with your blog with Google Reader. I don't have to check your site to see if you have any more Alexaisms. Congrats on being prego. I am having a boy in April and Cristina is having a boy in May. I miss you!

Sabs said...

no way! you're back!!! hooray:)

Emma Jo said...

YEAH! I am very happy to see you back and also very happy to not be staring at Sadie's adorable yet intruding bum. I'm glad you are back. Please keep us posted, you are a wise and adorably beautiful lady with much creativity to offer the rest of us out in blogoland.

Homeschool Helper, Dee Bryson said...

yay... a post from the Bayles Bunch. The Bryson Bunch is happy to know that you are alive and kicking! :)

Jenny said...

I love to read what you have to say and of course, your kids are adorable! Love you.

Berly said...

Love to see you back and congrats on baby. All these babies!! Please keep us posted whenever you have time.

Carlisa said...

So this is how I can find you -- your Sister is so RIGHT as Sisters usually are ... you are someone I cannot get enough of ... I love your company and do not see you enough. xoxoxo

Borton Family said...

Lexa, it is your favorite cousin Vanessa!! You have to keep blogging so I can see your cute kids. How are you girl? Where are you? What is new with you? Congrats on the baby coming soon. Hope to hear from you.

Abby said...

Shame on me for almost giving up on checking this! You ARE here! And I have not forgotten the painting. In fact, I have thought about it every day this week. It will get done on time, darn it! It will! How is it that all three of those adorable babies have mommy's strawberry-blonde hair? Will baby #4 be the "black [curly] sheep?"

The Titmi said...

Alexa! When did you have your baby?? Cristina and I both had ours on the 10th. Email me kellytitmus(at)homail(dot)com